About Me

I am an 8th grade language arts/social studies teacher and have also teach 7th grade Spanish . I also do private tutoring in math, Spanish and language arts. I really love using technology in the classroom!!!

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Thing #14

After exploring Technorati, I realized that there is so much more information out there in blogs than I would ever have time to read. I typed in the iphone4 as a tag to see what blogs there were and I came across a visual representation of how the iphone4 works and information about the similarities and differences with other iphones. This website would be useful if I would like to find out what other people experience with certain objects or people that I'm interested in and their opinions and thoughts. I typed in School Library Learning 2.0 in all three locations and got 0 hits. I thought this was odd. I think I need a lot more experience with this before I would be comfortable using it regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment