About Me

I am an 8th grade language arts/social studies teacher and have also teach 7th grade Spanish . I also do private tutoring in math, Spanish and language arts. I really love using technology in the classroom!!!

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Thing #12

This is the part of blogging I am most uncomfortable with. However, I think with some practice, I will begin to enjoy participating in commenting. I do appreciate the instructions on how to deal with negative or inappropriate comments. This gives me more confidence on how to handle this type of situation. I also thought the different ways to encourage blogging were interesting. I plan to add my own blog to my school website so I can encourage and teach my students how to comment on a blog.

Well, I commented on the following blogs:
Sunshine
Laura's 23 Things
Becoming Mary Poppins
Flower Power
Firefly Flight

The other blog I commented on is ms teacher. I read some interesting information posted by other teachers across America. I would recommend following this blog to anyone.

I learned how to do something new from Sunshine's blog. I will attempt to do this in a few minutes. Can't wait! I also found out about some very interesting people.

2 comments:

  1. I don't feel comfortable with commenting either! The first 2 comments I wrote disappeared for some reason. It's good that you recommended that teacher blog for other people to check out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also agree that commenting on blogs is something that becomes more comfortable after practice - hopefully. I am always worried that some may take comments the wrong way.

    ReplyDelete