About Me

I am an 8th grade language arts/social studies teacher and have also teach 7th grade Spanish . I also do private tutoring in math, Spanish and language arts. I really love using technology in the classroom!!!

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Thing #23

Well, I must say it has been a process to learn about so many Web 2.0 features! I think right now I'm a little overwhelmed at the number of discoveries I have made since beginning this program. I think I am going to make the most use of my blog site and plan to post it on my website during the school year so that I can interact with my students (the ones who are interested). I would like to continue learning more and plan to continue discovering new websites, etc. that will enrich my classroom experiences. This has definitely taken me out of my comfort zone!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Your blog looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Feels good getting finished doesn't it. How did you get the Library thing on your blog? I can't seem to figure it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. For Mrs. Cardon:
    I checked another blog site and read the directions on how to save it. I think it was from Becoming Mary Poppins blog.:)

    ReplyDelete