About Me

I am an 8th grade language arts/social studies teacher and have also teach 7th grade Spanish . I also do private tutoring in math, Spanish and language arts. I really love using technology in the classroom!!!

Friday, June 18, 2010

Thing #2

I agree with the philosphy of the district that one goal of education is that everyone would become a lifelong learner. I enjoy being a lifelong learner myself, however, the most difficult habit I struggle with is #3: viewing problems as challenges. Sometimes I would just rather not have the problem because it can be so tiring to come up with a solution. I seem to find #7: teaching and mentoring others as an easy one, since I am a teacher and I also have done a lot of private tutoring. I'm excited to encourage my students to become lifelong learners as I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment